BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Amanda M.
Nashville, TN
I accidently purchased this just as toothpaste, not realizing it said Whitening. For toothpaste, the flavor and everything is really great. For whitening, I dont see any difference, so I dont consider it a 'whitening toothpaste'. I didnt need it for that, so I would probably buy this again just to use for toothpaste.
☆ M.
This product is pretty good although I will say that the whitening results aren't crazy noticeable or anything. If you are using it in conjunction with other whitening products, it is great for removing stains from that day and maintaining the white smile, as opposed to actually whitening the smile from the start.
Sydney T.
Lincolndale, NY
I'm definitely a fan of crest pro-health products. They offer tons of benefits and ensure that I'm getting a good clean and protection even if I slack on using mouthwash or flossing. I also love the whitening aspect of this toothpaste since i am an avid coffee drinker and could definitely use the whitening!
Courtney M.
This is one- hundred percent one of my favorite toothpastes! I love the texture of it and the mint is not too overwhelming but is nice! I also love that it is a whitening and anti cavity toothpaste as well. I am always looking for easy ways to whiten my teeth without going through a crazy amount of effort.
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
This toothpaste has an invigorating and refreshing cooling minty scent and leaves my mouth and breath feeling oh so refreshed.  There are so many benefits that come with using this product.  I'll never use anything else as Crest Pro-Health covers all of my dental needs in one amazing toothpaste.  I also love their mouthwashes too!
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
The Best Toothpastes. Crest Pro-Health Original Flavor Toothpaste Clean Mint. Best for General Use. Sensodyne ProNamel Fresh Breath Toothpaste. Best for Sensitive Teeth. Tom's of Maine Simply White Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Sweet Mint. The Natural Dentist Healthy Teeth & Gums Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Peppermint Twis
Susan F.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up as a "Crest kid" so I have been using this brand my whole tooth-brushing life. I like this whitening toothpaste, but it's not my favorite. I prefer to have a big foaming action as I'm brushing which I don't get when I use this product. It does it's job but the lack of foam is a personal preference.
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
Used to use this toothpaste awhile back, but stop because I really did not notice any difference in how white my teeth were. I’m sure I brought this at Walmart for a decent price, but I wish the whiting power was stronger.
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
I have bought this one a few times. I like crest because the taste isnt crazy minty and over powering. But all in all what can you say? It cleans my teeth and doesnt taste bad. Whitening? I think it may help a little bit
Michelle C.
Norwood, MA
I love this toothpaste! It's the only one I buy anymore (even though it's a little pricier than some of the others). I love the taste, it leaves my mouth feeling really fresh. When I'm visiting friends/family and don't have my own toothpaste with me, my mouth is sad that I don't have Crest ProHealth Whitening.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?