BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Meagan H.
Columbia
Just a nice good toothpaste. My dentist always suggests it and I’ve used it for years. I’ve had hygienists compliment my teeth during cleanings and then ask me which toothpaste I use. Well... this is it!
Josey C.
Peru, IN
This dries my mouth out so much. The Oral-B rep said they changed the formula but I still can’t stand the dryness. I also felt like it didn’t clean as well and I had bad breath after I would use this.
Wendy N.
I liked during brushing, felt liked it cleaned but then afterwards it left a gross film in my mouth. Did not purchase again. I used it once a day due to the cons. I would not personally purchase again
Kellie M.
DeBary
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well and the texture isn’t grainy like some pastes. Have a fresh squeaky clean feeling! Doesn’t whiten as well as I would like, but gets the daily job done! I recommend it as a daily toothpaste
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like this toothpaste. The texture annoys me. When I'm done brushing I feel this layer left behind that other toothpastes don't have. I also don't see any difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
My favorite tooth paste. Keeps my mouth feeling/smelling fresh for longer. Only a tad bit pricier than other products but definitely worth the extra pennies. Gentle on my gums. Tastes great.
Meghana R.
Ellicott City
This is a great toothpaste with a nice, strong minty flavor and a nice mouthfeel. It sometimes feels a little hard to completely rinse out, but you can always tell by the lovely blue color.
Alexandra L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this toothpaste! My favorite of them all. I love how clean and fresh my mouth feels after I brush. It cost a little more compared to some of the competitors, but it is definitely worth it.
Renee D.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Crest has always been my go to for to paste And being able to buy one to that covers most dental needs is a huge plus. I have noticed a difference around the gum line since using this product.
Crystal G.
Sewickley
Probably hands down my favorite toothpaste for the price. Very soothing on my sensitive teeth, and helps to keep them white and feeling clean. My mouth always feels fresh after brushing.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?