BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
I love how good for your teeth this is and the commercials really start to sell me on the product. But i have a really weird thing about toothpaste texture and taste and the only one that i have found to be perfect for me is Crest 3D White.
Ericka C.
This toothpaste has been in our family for a while. I love how gentle it feels on my teeth. My kids love it and its very effective when it comes to whitening our teeth. Repeat users and will continue to use it. Really can't think of anything that needs to be improved because it does it job for my teeth and my family.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
This is a good whitening toothpaste, but I sometimes feel as though you hit a plateau so to speak with such products. For this reason I like to alternate between two different brands of whitening toothpaste. That being said this is one of the products I use! Fresh aftertaste/ smell with is always a bonus with these products!
MaryJo B.
Jasper
This left teeth noticeably whiter after only a few uses, and it helps maintain a whiter smile. Leaves teeth feeling minty fresh, and I keep going back to this product time and time again. I would absolutely recommend this product, especially to someone who just wants to keep their smile looking and feeling clean and fresh.
Noemia N.
I love Crest toothpaste my mouth always feel fresh and clean after brushing with Crest. I am very glad the ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste comes in a travel size so I can take it with me on business trips and feel confident that when I pair this with a mouthwash my breath will stay fresh through the days full of meetings!
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
The taste wasn’t really that great, it was only KIND OF minty. The texture wasn’t that great either. However, the results were good. I do think my teeth looked whiter and they felt healthier as well. I don’t think I would buy it again but if you’re looking for a tooth paste to help with a healthy mouth this would be the one.
Marlene S.
Charlotte, NC
Love this toothpaste! Might not be the best for sensitive teeth (and to be honest, I don’t notice the whitening at all). It really cleans up your teeth well though! It’s a great product with a good taste. It’s especially worth it to get it from Costco! Be sure to check out crest’s whitening strips to get your teeth whitened
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I never thought I would write a toothpaste review, but a few months after switching to Crest "pro-health whitening" my dental hygienist commented that my gums looked healthier than she had ever seen them, and there was noticeably less plaque and tartar. It was the shortest, least unpleasant dental appointment I can remember!
Adriana C.
Gwinnett
Crest is probably the most basic you can get, but its very reliable. It's good for younger children because the mint flavored isn't to harsh. The price for these things are great and the tubes they come in are great. I would buy this agin for travel, to keep in my purse after lunch, and int eh bathroom for every night.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love the taste of this toothpaste. And I prefer toothpaste with the tiny little grit, I think it cleans better, but it's not extremely​ abrasive. This has been my favorite toothpaste for close to 10years now! Definitely recommend!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?