BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kristin T.
Sterling
My family uses this product with good success. It is moderately priced, but we feel it is worth it. It isn't a dramatic teeth whitening, but not so subtle that people don't notice, it's more of a, "something is different. What isnit". Will continue to buy.
Adrienne R.
Cambria, CA
This is my all time favorite product. I use this at least 3 times a day and I can not go without it. You can find it at any grocery or retail store for a reasonable price. I just recently went to a dentists appointment and I have no cavities. It works! :)
Michelle Y.
This toothpaste has been helping me keep my teeth from getting yellow. My teeth aren't super white but they're not yellow and it's because of this toothpaste. I've been using it for a long time and will continue to use it. I bought a pack of these at Costco. Would definitely recommend using these along with the strips if you really want white teeth.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
I found this okay not an outstanding toothpaste just like other products available in the market...if there’s no significant difference from other products why would I buy this?? I haven’t seen any noticeable difference in my teeth health, other toothpaste are also as good as it is or even better.... It’s price is affordable and you can try it ...
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Classic toothpaste really and I am not kidding, I drink coffee and tea on the daily so my teeth need the extra whitening power! Crest is one of my favorite brands because it packs on punch on tooth stains and I love the strength of the mint so you feel fresh. Also great that it comes in packs so you don't have to buy it every couple of weeks!
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I started using the Crest Pro-Health toothpaste awhile back and have been using it ever since. I liked the list of things that it does for your teeth (plaque, gingivitis, whitening, etc...). It seems to do more than other toothpastes out there. I was looking for a toothpaste that my whole family could use. This one worked for all of us.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
This was the toothpaste I used for years until I recently switched to another brand. The taste is fresh and leaves my mouth feeling clean. I saw results of whiting after using it for years. I switched because I found a better tasting opinion.
Emily S.
Avon, IN
This toothpaste keeps my teeth lovely and white, cleans my teeth extremely well, and tastes light but still really clean.  Works well if you brush twice a day.  Throw a little on your tongue and you'll also have great smelling breath all day if you hate mouthwash. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
I love prohealth!! It’s sensitive enough for my teeth yet has the awesome power of helping remove coffee and tea stains on my teeth. This is a fantastic buy for the price. It leaves your whole mouth feeling clean!! Highly recommended
Nicole W.
Overall I have noticed a gentle whitening when I use this consistently instead of my regular toothpaste. And it doesn't leave my teeth sensitive like some whitening treatments although whitening strips and other treatments I have used work a lot better I will continue to use the whitening toothpaste because it does not hurt my teeth.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?