BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Becky M.
Crest is a toothpaste that I've always loved and this product was no exception either. The packaging alone always catches my eye on store shelves because of its pretty blue reminding me of the color of the ocean blue. As I begin to brush my teeth there's just a cool refreshing taste of minty flavor stimulating my mouth. Waking up my taste buds is not a bad thing. You can literally feel the toothpaste cleaning your teeth and gums and killing germs. It's easy to rinse out. And there's no bad after taste to it. Fabulous product. #ilovecrest
Montana B.
Hurricane, WV
The only toothpaste my family uses. Just wish the lid was designed definitely. Not easy to close for my little one, then it seeps out, and I have a mess to clean.
Chelcie P.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only toothpaste that I will even consider using. It makes my breath fresh and keeps my teeth from getting that yellowy look. I don't really like harsh favors, and the consistency is really what keeps me sticking with this one. 10/10 would recommend. However, if ultra-whitening is what you are going for, you should stick with whitening strips to finish the job.
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
This is what I use everyday. I’ve tried other toothpaste but I always end up grabbing this one when I run out of toothpaste. This toothpaste isn’t pricey either. And it last you awhile, for me and my family it last about a month using a tube. Also it doesn’t feel tacky and gummy when brushing. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste since it is my go to toothpaste.
Amy L.
Corinth, MS
We love this and is always our go to toothpaste. You don't have to worry about the kids saying it's too hot or they don't like the bubbles. The dentist gives them a treat bag when leaving the dentist and this is what is in it, so always my go to, Dentist Approved.
hanna k.
i love this product it doesn't leave a grimy feel on your teeth like some other products do it makes my dentist even give a big smile it works like it states it will it is a great product and my whole family uses it so it is even safe for kids so in that case i would defiantly recommend it to other familys Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have this one right now and use it everyday, I especially love the scent and flavor. I bought this on amazon along side a sample pack it had this, a 1 hour express white strip, and floss. Love them very much, I am a waitress so this did a decent job whitening.
Lily K.
Iowa
Thsi is such a great toothpaste it leaves your mouth feeling soooooooo clean and minty fresh. I have tried a lot of tooth pastes to try to find on that cleans well and doesn't taste bad this is the best one that I have found so far. It is now my favorite!!!
Jasmine M.
Jemison, AL
Not my favorite whitening toothbrush but it works great. Use it twice sometimes three times a day and you will actually be able to tell a difference. Very effective and doesn't have a bad taste or burning sensation afterwards.
Carolyn D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great toothpaste. Teeth feel clean and whitening gets better with continued use. I've been using this toothpaste for the last year and wouldn't change back to my old toothpaste brand. No my whole family uses it. I've been very pleased with the results.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?