BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love purchasing these at Costco they're such a great values and I honestly feel that this toothpaste leaves me with the cleaning sensation everyone looks for better than any other toothpaste out there. It's infused with scope so it cleans your teeth a lot better and make them smell amazing.
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
I use this as my daily toothpaste - as a food and coffee lover, I have to make sure I whiten and protect my teeth! I will say that I notice a bigger difference when I use it in combination with the brightening gel (step 2) and the mouthwash, but overall I like it. It also has a good minty taste. The only thing that somewhat gets me is how dry my mouth is after using, but other than that - it's definitely a staple.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Love my Crest 3D toothpaste. My breath feels fresh and clean I've seen a difference with my teeth getting whiter. This toothpaste is the best totally recommend Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint
Karen C.
This was a great product and really freshened my mouth and whitened my teeth. It was very gentle and effective in what it said that it would do. The packaging is what makes it eye catching along with the whitening promise. I would not buy it again only because I have to stay away from items with fluoride, but I would recommend this product to others who do not have that health concern.
Mia A.
Tustin, CA
I started using this toothpaste a few weeks ago, and I haven't noticed any whitening and it doesn't seem to improve my breath. I also have to say that the flavor of this toothpaste isn't the greatest and the bright blue of it has been staining my sink. Besides that, it's just an average toothpaste; not too minty and it doesn't foam too much or anything like that. It's an average toothpaste.
JNae M.
Austin, TX
Love this toothpaste! The flavor is really nice, and not too spicy and it also has whitening ingredients in it? Im not sure how much they  have affected my teeth but I always purchase this brand and this specific kind of Crest. I would also recommend this to my loved ones.
Marisa E.
Some brands you just associate with their class, like Kleenex with tissues and Crest with toothpaste. Crest has the widest variety of toothpaste options in the marketplace. I like their ProHealth line with the whitening options included. I like the texture and the feeling I feel after I brush my teeth with their toothpaste. I think it does the best job of getting your teeth clean.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint I have noticed significant results since using this toothpaste. My husband is now also using it since he saw my results. Love the freshness it leave your mouth after using it too. No overwhelming after taste.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Crest ProHealth is the best toothpaste!  It is a little pricier than others, but it really does do a better job of cleaning and whitening my teeth.  We also purchase the ProHealth kid's version for my son, who really struggles to keep his teeth clean.  It also has a good taste, which is very important to my picky child!  Overall, I highly recommend this toothpaste!
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I can always find these at Walmart or HEB with a coupon so the price of this is good. The product itself is amazing. I struggle with keeping my teeth white and bright and I find this product helps keep them white. It is not a horrible taste in the mouth but I can see how someone can find it gross tasting. As long as you don't consume the product then it's a good toothpaste
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?