BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Nothing really special about this toothpaste.  It has a good minty taste and whitens your teeth a little, but not a significant difference.  I purchased this at the local target for a decent price.
Amber G.
My teeth have only gotten whiter after using this. I love the results. They don't come fast but they do come! This toothpaste always leaves my teeth feeling sneaky clean. I will continue to use this product!
Brie G.
This is a good toothpaste to use daily. It is gentle, but it also gives you the clean feeling that you deserve. The best part about this toothpaste is the fresh taste it leaves in your mouth after you brush.
Rienna W.
Baltimore, MD
I love Crest toothpaste honestly it's one of my favorite toothpaste I use. I feel like it really works in whitening your teeth and that's one of the things I love most about it it does what it says it will.
Samee S.
Plains, PA
I use this with my Crest White strips and they all really do work! It is a little on the pricey side for toothpaste but it's worth it. I get this product at Target. I think they have one of the best prices.
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I like this product. I feel that it keeps my breath smelling nice all day long. I am not entirely sure that it is whitening my teeth, but impaired to other whitening toothpaste, it seems to do the same job.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia
This is my go-to toothpaste brand. I’ve used this for awhile and will continue to do so. It’s definitely effective and I also loved the Crest 3D White whitening strips. Crest is overall my favorite oral care brand!
Stacey H.
Goodyear
Crest always leaves the fresh clean feeling everyone wants and expects from a good toothpaste. Easy to find in most stores no matter where I am I know I can always grab a good tube of crest at a good price
Aubrey W.
East Lansing, MI
Honestly my favorite toothpaste, it tastes the best and really works for my teeth and breath. I think many toothpastes don't leave this fresh of breath without the strong sting of too harsh of a toothpaste
Leyla K.
Bryan, TX
Love this toothpaste it keeps my teeth nice and clean and pearly white. No after residue taste. Feels fresh and gives me fresh breath through the day!! Definitely recommend trying it. You won't regret it.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?