BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Anilise M.
Logan, Oh
Crest is good for whiting teeth, and I have no complaints about the products. It’s effective for what it is made for. It has gentle use and I buy it every time I need toothpaste. I would recommend for others.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my regular choices. Tend to just rotate depending on what my teeth seem to need at the time of purchase. It is gentle. I got it from Kroger. I use the Kroger electric toothbrush. I would recommend.
Austin J.
Auburn, NY
Takes a few weeks to show any noticeable effects. Whitens the teeth a bit but not drastically. Nonetheless does what it advertises but can be kinda pricey. Only bought once and not sure if I'd purchase again.
Amber G.
My teeth have only gotten whiter after using this. I love the results. They don't come fast but they do come! This toothpaste always leaves my teeth feeling sneaky clean. I will continue to use this product!
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
I love this brand of tooth pastes. It really makes my mouth feel clean and germ free. I feel that it is very effective and this is the only brand of tooth paste that I’ll use. And it is super cost effective!
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
this whitening product works great if you use it consistently and it's a little pricey. it met my expectations and i will definitely recommend this product to others. i will also buy this again. i love this
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Nothing really special about this toothpaste.  It has a good minty taste and whitens your teeth a little, but not a significant difference.  I purchased this at the local target for a decent price.
Heather B.
My go to tooth paste. I have sensitive teeth and I have found this to work well with it. I noticed a difference after about a week using it twice a day. I will continue to buy the paste with whitening added!
Brie G.
This is a good toothpaste to use daily. It is gentle, but it also gives you the clean feeling that you deserve. The best part about this toothpaste is the fresh taste it leaves in your mouth after you brush.
Kayla B.
Lamar, AR
I love a good whiten toothpaste this my go to drug store toothpaste. I have use many different kinds and this is one of my favorites to buy for my family. You can definitely tell within a week a difference.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?