BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Salwa W.
ch
Whitening toothpaste never seem to live up to the hype . I bought it while I was using their tooth whitening strips (which are amazing btw ) . It's a good toothpaste , but it won't give you pearly whites overnight . I would keep using it
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
I like to keep my teeth as white as possible so I use this type of tooth paste so that I can keep them as white as possible. Packaging is like abnormal tooth paste nothing special. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah C.
Orem, UT
I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste does not make my teeth sensitive. I feel like it helped my teeth feel clean and also brighter while not making them more sensitive. I used this morning and night.
Kristiana T.
These help keep my teeth white. I've bought it a few times and it has nice packaging. It's gentle but would not use frequently better if you use it spaced apart with brushing your teeth with a whiting toothpaste.
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
Trusted brand for my family, This toothpaste is gentle yet dentist clean! I purchase these packs from cosco. Im very happy with and using this product i have no reason to use or recommend anything else but Crest.
adsa g.
Bethany , OK
I really like this toothpaste. Makes my morning fresh and refreshing.feels like it protects my teeth for a long time. I recommend everyone to use this toothpaste and gain your great smile back and keep smiling.
Kelsey S.
This is very refreshing toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling very clean. The packaging is nice. You can buy from most any stores. I usually get it at target or Walmart. I will definitely buy this kind again.
Gracie M.
Columbia pa
I would not recommend it as my favorite 80s pretty good I'm definitely buy it it's just not my favorite I actually have the app works it's just not as white and I definitely do need something more better because I have braces and I need something that I could cut easily and flipped weakness
Madelyn C.
I love this tooth paste but I don't use it anymore. I purchased it at Walmart in my local town. It is a good value and it met my expectations greatly. There is always room for improvement when making toothpaste.
hailee g.
allen texas
i saw a difference in my teeth after using this product. i overall like it and their whitening strips. i see a difference. they can seem to be on the pricey side, though. but i do like them and i would recommend
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?