BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Ariel D.
San Antonio , TX
Best toothpaste for fresh breath. I’ve been using this toothpaste for years and my teeth are super white. This product is very effective compared to its competitors. Overall I am very satisfied with this product
Sandi N.
The only toothpaste I use. Clean and brighten my teeth leaving a fresh after taste in your mouth. Hopefully they won’t change the formula and very eye catching package and I purchased multiple packs from BJs.
Ila J.
I love the taste of this tooth paste plus it helps with cavities and whitening my teeth the only thing it doesn’t help with is my teeth sensitivity I picked this up at my local grocery store for a decent price
Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
Noticeable improvement on my teeth, a truly great product. Won’t make your teeth stark white, yet will lift several shades of yellowing. An effective product that’s quite affordable, I’d highly recommend.
Jennifer P.
ashtabula
It didn’t really seem like it was doing. Anything aside from making my teeth sensitive. I couldn’t eat for days. I’ve tried it over and over. It just hurt too bad. I wouldn’t recommend nor buy this again.
Meagan H.
Columbia
Just a nice good toothpaste. My dentist always suggests it and I’ve used it for years. I’ve had hygienists compliment my teeth during cleanings and then ask me which toothpaste I use. Well... this is it!
Mary A.
Granbury, TX
This is the toothpaste that I use on a regular basis and I like it because I have really sensitive teeth and it doesn’t hurt my teeth at all. I don’t think it does the whitening like I would like though.
Wendy N.
I liked during brushing, felt liked it cleaned but then afterwards it left a gross film in my mouth. Did not purchase again. I used it once a day due to the cons. I would not personally purchase again
Josey C.
Peru, IN
This dries my mouth out so much. The Oral-B rep said they changed the formula but I still can’t stand the dryness. I also felt like it didn’t clean as well and I had bad breath after I would use this.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I don't like this toothpaste. The texture annoys me. When I'm done brushing I feel this layer left behind that other toothpastes don't have. I also don't see any difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?