BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
Love these! Makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed! I am a repeat user! Meets my expectations and is at a great price as well! Nice packaging. Love the flavor as well. I think the product is perfect as it is!
LaToya T.
Laveen, AZ
I love this toothpaste.  It helps keep my teeth clean and white with out being hard and damaging.  It doesn't make my teeth sensitive.  It has a fresh taste and leaves my breath fresh for hours
Anilise M.
Logan, Oh
Crest is good for whiting teeth, and I have no complaints about the products. It’s effective for what it is made for. It has gentle use and I buy it every time I need toothpaste. I would recommend for others.
Jennifer A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I have been using this toothpaste for years now. I purchase mine at bjs because it comes in a bundle of 4. I love my teeth feel after using this toothpaste they actually feel clean. Yes I would buy this again
Lexus N.
As long as you use it all the time the whitening does work! You just have to be careful and know your teeth well because it can make them extra sensitive. Great price and packaging. Would absolutely recommend
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
I use this toothpaste quite frequently. It seems gentle not harsh at all. I don't really see a difference in the whitening part. I've used it like the directions say. It's more on the pricey end for toothpaste
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my regular choices. Tend to just rotate depending on what my teeth seem to need at the time of purchase. It is gentle. I got it from Kroger. I use the Kroger electric toothbrush. I would recommend.
Alexis H.
Not sure if it made my teeth whiter. Did like the taste, smell. I don't like tooth pastes that feel bumpy like you're brushing your teeth with sand. This brand makes good tooth paste. I've repurchased from this brand.
Manny
This whitening kit has been successful. At first I really didn't notice the difference until a few friends of mine have commented on how my teeth have gotten whiter. After consistently using it, I've noticed how my teeth have gotten a few shades lighter than it was before. Would recommend.
Kenzi S.
Chicago
I like this tooth paste because of the quality it gives and the reasonable price they they sell it as. It's effective and you should give crest a try because why not right? Crest crest crest... say it with me!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?