BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This tooth paste is great. My mother works at a dentist office and always buys from crest. I already see my teeth whitening results. This tooth paste leaves me feeling minty fresh. I would buy this product again
Kristiana T.
These help keep my teeth white. I've bought it a few times and it has nice packaging. It's gentle but would not use frequently better if you use it spaced apart with brushing your teeth with a whiting toothpaste.
Madelyn C.
I love this tooth paste but I don't use it anymore. I purchased it at Walmart in my local town. It is a good value and it met my expectations greatly. There is always room for improvement when making toothpaste.
Alicia N.
Used this toothpaste for years. It was the first one I used that didn't make my gums hurt or bleed. My mouth felt clean...except I would always have this gross film after using. I mentioned it to my dentist and he said that he heard that a lot and I have since switched toothpastes due to that.
Karla G.
York
This is is seriously one of the most amazing teeth whitening products I've ever used! It brightened my teeth within 2 weeks and has continued since then. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a brighter smile!
Devin P.
Medford, NJ
Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean, fresh, and it gently whitens my teeth. I love the stuff and it’s super affordable! Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Kelsey S.
This is very refreshing toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling very clean. The packaging is nice. You can buy from most any stores. I usually get it at target or Walmart. I will definitely buy this kind again.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
This toothpaste is a favorite. I got it at the dollar store, and have used it for a while now. It met all of my expectations and more the first time I ever tried it. Very effective with no room for improvement.
Sarah C.
Orem, UT
I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste does not make my teeth sensitive. I feel like it helped my teeth feel clean and also brighter while not making them more sensitive. I used this morning and night.
adsa g.
Bethany , OK
I really like this toothpaste. Makes my morning fresh and refreshing.feels like it protects my teeth for a long time. I recommend everyone to use this toothpaste and gain your great smile back and keep smiling.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?