BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Monica E.
Love this toothpaste! I am totally into having white teeth. I bought this at Walmart, which was not a bad price at all. After a few brushes I started noticing my teeth getting whiter! I would buy it again and again!
Barbara S.
This is a great toothpaste, leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Cant ask for more when it comes to that but I do not feel like it does anything for whitening. I still use the white strips when i feel i need to.
Kendra K.
Ripon
This is the only toothpaste I use. It doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like other toothpastes do. Each bottle is packaged individually. It works so good keeping my mouth/teeth fresh and smelling good all day.
Marisol C.
I am currently using this toothpaste and I definitely love it. It is not too harsh, and it leaves a very regreshing feeling, i bought it at walmart plus the packaging is really nice and appealing. My favorite brand.
Ana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest is a great brand that has been around for a very longtime so it is reliable, easy to find and affordable. This whitener is my preferred whitening toothpaste because it does not cause me any tooth sensitivities.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love crest whitening products. I use there mouthwash, toothpaste, and strips! It is harsh on stains and gentle on gums. It is so effective and I get compliments daily. I will definitely continue buying their products!
Salwa W.
ch
Whitening toothpaste never seem to live up to the hype . I bought it while I was using their tooth whitening strips (which are amazing btw ) . It's a good toothpaste , but it won't give you pearly whites overnight . I would keep using it
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint I've used crest for awhile now. To me it surpasses any other toothpaste available with taste , effectiveness, and overall a good product that does what it says
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this whitening tooth paste. I feel the price is right for the quality of this product. I have super sensitive teeth and haven't had any issues with this! Highly satisfied and I definitely recommend!
Talita M.
Vancouver, WA
After only one day using this, there was a huge difference. I've tried teeth whitening many times in the past, but this is the best ever. I did notice my teeth were very whiter now. I'm in love about this product!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?