BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite toothpaste. I enjoy buying it in the bundles and last a really long time. Works great at keep my breath fresh. I always grab these at Walmart they are such a great value and easy to find.
Kendra K.
Ripon
This is the only toothpaste I use. It doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like other toothpastes do. Each bottle is packaged individually. It works so good keeping my mouth/teeth fresh and smelling good all day.
Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
The consistency of this toothpaste was gritty. The paste also leaked out of the bottle in my drawer, constantly causing a mess. The cap was closed, but it didn't matter. I've never had that problem with a toothpaste before.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint I've used crest for awhile now. To me it surpasses any other toothpaste available with taste , effectiveness, and overall a good product that does what it says
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
I like this toothpaste. I use it and one other type that I just switch back and forth from. I have really sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't hurt my teeth. I think it's at a good price point and I'd recommend it.
Salwa W.
ch
Whitening toothpaste never seem to live up to the hype . I bought it while I was using their tooth whitening strips (which are amazing btw ) . It's a good toothpaste , but it won't give you pearly whites overnight . I would keep using it
Talita M.
Vancouver, WA
After only one day using this, there was a huge difference. I've tried teeth whitening many times in the past, but this is the best ever. I did notice my teeth were very whiter now. I'm in love about this product!
Sarah B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only toothpaste I ever use! I love this toothpaste so much! It has drastically improved my teeth making them appear much whiter! I buy this at target and I don't think there is any room for improvement!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this whitening tooth paste. I feel the price is right for the quality of this product. I have super sensitive teeth and haven't had any issues with this! Highly satisfied and I definitely recommend!
Madison B.
Cary, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love crest whitening products. I use there mouthwash, toothpaste, and strips! It is harsh on stains and gentle on gums. It is so effective and I get compliments daily. I will definitely continue buying their products!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?