BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Elizabeth O.
girard
I love this product. I am a coffee and diet soda drinker and my teeth are very white. I use this product one to two times daily and find it very effective. It is priced great and I would definitely recommend to others!
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
This brand of toothpaste is crazy. When I was pregnant I noticed my teeth started looking a lot yellower and it was disgusting, I hated my smile. Until I switched to this.! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets the job done and does what it says, it met my expectations and wasn't so harsh on my teeth, also the price is good for how much it helps, the packaging could improve for sure, and the strips could come out easily
Cassandra P.
Conway, AR
It’s an overall good toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling a little more clean than other whitening toothpaste and the freshness lasts most of the day. I could definitely see a difference after just a few days of use.
Yhanice P.
Ontario, CA
Surprisingly, this product works great. I have used professional whiteners before and spent the hundred dollars for the instagram whitening kit. Trust me, this tooth paste along with the mouth wash are all you need. I seen a difference in the color of my teeth after a few days . Definitely worth the buy
Mari L.
Napa, CA
I like the mint taste because it leaves my mouth fresh and clean. You see a difference in your teeth, but the long-term outcome is disappointing. I am a long time user of this brand of toothpaste. If you're looking for a good brand of whitening toothpaste, that isn't expensive, then I would recommend.
Maria N.
Sartell, MN
I really like this toothpaste! It doesn't make a lot of foam in your moth which always bothered me in other brands it doesn't give a burning sensation nether and there price is very reasonable! For ever my brand to go.
Lisa M.
Saint Paul, MN
Really like the mega-pack. Great deal for your money. Easy to use, glides on teeth and leaves mouth fresh and clean. Whitening over time is nice and lasts longer than others. Not a lot of packaging and it's attractive.
Rebecca F.
Great product. Prevents my teeth from staining from coffee. I purchase at Walgreens pharmacy. Packaging is decent. This was my first time using, and it made a good impression. I will probably repurchase in the future.
Elizabeth W.
Lombard, IL
I didn't realize how much this toothpaste actually whitens until I started using something else. My teeth can be sensitive so I try not to whiten them too often. This toothpaste helps keep them white in between strips
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?