BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Laken C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using Crest Toothpaste to help aid me in keeping my teeth pearly white. As a blogger, I'm constantly having my picture taken and without Crest Whitening Toothpaste, my smile would not be nearly as white as it is.
Antoinette R.
Grover Beach, CA
My go to toothpaste during my Costco trips. Love the packaging and it being a value pack makes it so convenient. Only toothpaste that whitens my teeth without making them very sensitive and always gives me fresh breath.
Hannah W.
South Killingly
I love this toothpaste. It keeps my breath fresh all day . I use this product all the time. It is very gentle on gums. It's very good I just wish it helped on whitening teeth better. I recommend it to all with plaque.
Maria N.
Sartell, MN
I really like this toothpaste! It doesn't make a lot of foam in your moth which always bothered me in other brands it doesn't give a burning sensation nether and there price is very reasonable! For ever my brand to go.
Lisa M.
Saint Paul, MN
Really like the mega-pack. Great deal for your money. Easy to use, glides on teeth and leaves mouth fresh and clean. Whitening over time is nice and lasts longer than others. Not a lot of packaging and it's attractive.
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets the job done and does what it says, it met my expectations and wasn't so harsh on my teeth, also the price is good for how much it helps, the packaging could improve for sure, and the strips could come out easily
Mari L.
Napa, CA
I like the mint taste because it leaves my mouth fresh and clean. You see a difference in your teeth, but the long-term outcome is disappointing. I am a long time user of this brand of toothpaste. If you're looking for a good brand of whitening toothpaste, that isn't expensive, then I would recommend.
Elizabeth O.
girard
I love this product. I am a coffee and diet soda drinker and my teeth are very white. I use this product one to two times daily and find it very effective. It is priced great and I would definitely recommend to others!
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
I do feel like this is what keeps coffee and wine from turning my teeth darker. I use this daily, and sometimes I forget to use whitener, but this seems to be working on it's own. It isn't very expensive for the value.
Meridian M.
Shafter, CA
This is a good deal because not only does it whiten your teeth but it helps protect against gum disease! This is a good buy! It's my go to tooth paste, it's not too expensive, you can find it at virtually any retailer!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?