BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Laken C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using Crest Toothpaste to help aid me in keeping my teeth pearly white. As a blogger, I'm constantly having my picture taken and without Crest Whitening Toothpaste, my smile would not be nearly as white as it is.
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
This crest pro health is my favorite tooth paste. My teeth are noticeably white. You can get it practically anywhere that sells toothpaste but I got the four pack at Costco. I only use this brand. Pretty inexpensive also.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
I love crest whitening products. I didn't think that it would work but honestly I loved it! I bought this at CVS and it was a little pricey, but I did notice a difference about 2 weeks after I started using it regularly.
Antoinette R.
Grover Beach, CA
My go to toothpaste during my Costco trips. Love the packaging and it being a value pack makes it so convenient. Only toothpaste that whitens my teeth without making them very sensitive and always gives me fresh breath.
Wendy N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Toothpaste and whitening power... this is awesome stuff! We all use it in this house. The adults because, well... coffee, wine and life!! And the kids because they love looking good in their selfies (then again don't we all?!)
Aubrey R.
This product really helped my teeth become whiter! I bought this at my local walmart and it was in good condition. This product definitely surprised me at how well it worked! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Megan L.
This toothpaste leaves my teeth looking nice and white. I love how it bubbles up as I'm brushing my teeth. I can buy this product at any grocery store and the price is reasonable plus you can always find coupons to use.
Emily M.
Davenport, FL
My whole life I have basically exclusively used Crest toothpaste. It is very effective in doing what it says. I am a repeat user and I continue to go back to this product time after time. I would recommend this to others.
Elizabeth O.
girard
I love this product. I am a coffee and diet soda drinker and my teeth are very white. I use this product one to two times daily and find it very effective. It is priced great and I would definitely recommend to others!
Hannah W.
South Killingly
I love this toothpaste. It keeps my breath fresh all day . I use this product all the time. It is very gentle on gums. It's very good I just wish it helped on whitening teeth better. I recommend it to all with plaque.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?