BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
I like this toothpaste a lot however I can't say that I noticed my teeth getting more white. It's gentle on the teeth and cleans very good and has a refreshing mint taste. It is a good toothpaste just not sure it whitens
Justine L.
Everett, WA
I drink coffee and wine so it's hard to up keep my bright whites. This did take off a few shades right away. I found for best result use it often and keep it up. It has a clean minty taste and my gums feel alot healthier right away. đź–’
Wendy N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Toothpaste and whitening power... this is awesome stuff! We all use it in this house. The adults because, well... coffee, wine and life!! And the kids because they love looking good in their selfies (then again don't we all?!)
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
I've used this toothpaste for years. I keep going back because I love it and it works. The packaging is sleek. Looks nice and is eye catching. Gentle toothpaste but gets the job done. I buy monthly. Will continue to buy.
Sarah E.
Shanghai, WY
I'm partial to Crest when it comes to toothpaste. I've used Crest since I was a little kid. This product specifically is great because it deep cleans gums and helps prevent diseases. The formula is creamy and good tasting
Laken C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using Crest Toothpaste to help aid me in keeping my teeth pearly white. As a blogger, I'm constantly having my picture taken and without Crest Whitening Toothpaste, my smile would not be nearly as white as it is.
Aubrey R.
This product really helped my teeth become whiter! I bought this at my local walmart and it was in good condition. This product definitely surprised me at how well it worked! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
I would've given this five stars but I truly hate the taste of this toothpaste. Otherwise it does absolutely everything the box says it will do. It works well in a small amount and works to keep your mouth fresh all day.
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
This crest pro health is my favorite tooth paste. My teeth are noticeably white. You can get it practically anywhere that sells toothpaste but I got the four pack at Costco. I only use this brand. Pretty inexpensive also.
Emily W.
This actually keeps your teeth white and clean! I drink coffee everyday and have not had a stain so far. I use this twice a day or whenever I feel that I need to freshen up! It is great tasting and keeps the breath fresh.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?