BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I love how it whitens my teeth but I  find all the flavors a little to harsh. I found this at Wal-Mart and thought I would try it and it does work very well. It is very effective and I saw a difference in only a few weeks
Laken C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using Crest Toothpaste to help aid me in keeping my teeth pearly white. As a blogger, I'm constantly having my picture taken and without Crest Whitening Toothpaste, my smile would not be nearly as white as it is.
Emily M.
Davenport, FL
My whole life I have basically exclusively used Crest toothpaste. It is very effective in doing what it says. I am a repeat user and I continue to go back to this product time after time. I would recommend this to others.
Michaela H.
Oklahoma city
I've always liked the crest prohealth line. Right now, I use the pro white toothpaste with the clinical strength mouth wash. The taste is a bit harsh, and it burns, but it doesn't bother me as much when I see the results!
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
This crest pro health is my favorite tooth paste. My teeth are noticeably white. You can get it practically anywhere that sells toothpaste but I got the four pack at Costco. I only use this brand. Pretty inexpensive also.
Nikk L.
los angeles
I love the refreshing feeling of crest pro health. It's very effective on the health of gums and teeth. I've used this brand for years.I brush three times a day. I also like Colgate tooth paste, I recommend you try both.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I am a stickler about taste when it comes to toothpaste and this toothpaste passes my test. I love the taste and I can tell that it gives my teeth a whiter shine. I am a big fan and will always continue buying this brand.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This whitening toothpaste does whiten but it made my teeth very sensitive to temperature. I will not be using this any longer but my boyfriend says that it doesn't bother him as much. Not for me and I wouldn't recomend.
Wendy N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Toothpaste and whitening power... this is awesome stuff! We all use it in this house. The adults because, well... coffee, wine and life!! And the kids because they love looking good in their selfies (then again don't we all?!)
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
I would've given this five stars but I truly hate the taste of this toothpaste. Otherwise it does absolutely everything the box says it will do. It works well in a small amount and works to keep your mouth fresh all day.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?