BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Madison B.
Mundelein, IL
I don't know about whitening, but I always use Creat Pro Health because it keeps tartar at bay. This toothpaste consistently leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, and I can feel the difference if I use something different.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I love trying Crest whitening products. I can say I always notice a difference while using them. I find myself repurchasing the products on the regular. They are gentle on your teeth and gums while doing the job it was intended to do!
Christina D.
Good on sensitive teeth without leaving a yellow stain like other sensitive teeth toothpaste. Gradual whitens which I'm sure is much more gentle on your teeth. No problems finding this -- I've seen it has most every store!
Brandy C.
I love this toothpaste! It has definitely aided in improving my overall gum and teeth health! I use a soft brush with it and make sure to brush in small circles everywhere-including my gumline! I totally approve this stuff!
Alexis A.
Here's the deal, the toothpaste itself is awesome....BUT it tends to explode and leak no matter how the container is placed. It can get gross pretty quick and because of this I have had to switch up my toothpaste purchases.
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
Love crest products. I am obsessed with white teeth and this product helps me keep my pearly whites. Good price, lasts a long time, decent taste. Makes a nice clean refreshing taste. Would definitely recommend this product
Alizabeth B.
Stanley, WI
I love this toothpaste and I highly recomend purhcasing this tooth paste. This is the only toothpaste that I now purchase for my self for two reasons. Reason number one is becuase it is cheaper than most other whitening tooth pastes, and the other is because the great whitening effects that it has on my teeth.
Kayla W.
Taberg
I swear that my teeth are whiter after each time I brush my teeth with this toothpaste! I just wish they STAYED looking white. I know that, after eating and drinking, they won't always appear as clean. I just wish they did!
Hayden H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great toothpaste are use it to keep my teeth white. It makes me feel nice and clean and minty fresh. This is really the only kind that I use because it's well priced and super available and does a great job whitening
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Crest makes great toothpaste. I have used this brand for years and my teeth look great. You get a value because it's very affordable. I would recommend to anyone who needs a new toothpaste. I think it's a great one to try.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?