BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Lauren M.
Columbus
This toothpaste leaves a bad aftertase. I usually like Crest toothpaste, and I regularly use another type. But the ProHealth line has something different about the flavor. My teeth felt clean and smooth after use, but my mouth didn't feel fresh.
Elizabeth W.
North Platte, NE
This is very good toothpaste, don’t get me wrong. I rated it fairly low due to the grittiness of it. Even after rinsing with water when I am done brushing it is still on my teeth and I pleasant as I want my teeth to feel clean not covered in stuff.
Jasmine C.
Empire State of Mind.
This toothpaste is wonderful! I use it twice a day and have even got my boyfriend hooked on using it! It keeps my teeth looking wonderfully white and leaves a great refreshing taste in my mouth. The radiant mint is my favorite toothpaste flavor.
Katlin S.
Brunswick
I am currently still using this product. I absolutely love it. It has a nice taste and leaves my breathe minty fresh. It also whitens my teeth which I love. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good whitening toothpaste.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
There’s no arguing that this is the best toothpaste out there. Not expensive. Great value. Tastes minty fresh and it leaves your teeth and gums feeling very fresh and clean. I only buy this tooth paste so I will be buying again
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Great toothpaste that’s minty. Has the classic toothpaste mint taste and does good job at cleaning teeth. Doesn’t give you the whole entire mouth clean feeling I get from my preferred toothpaste. In my top three of toothpastes.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I'm not really a big fan of the the Crest Pro health line. It's thick and it doesn't have a good mouth feel. For some reason after I use the toothpaste it gets all over my sink after closing. I would not recommend this product.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
This toothpaste was disappointing. While it did clean my teeth, I feel like the whitening aspect was lacking. I expected Expected to see more of a difference. I used daily while I had it. I will not be purchasing again.
Phoebe A.
desert hot springs
Purchased at: Target
We have been using the pro health for years, and all of my family has great dentists comments about our teeth. The whitening aspect of it doesn’t seem amazing, but I would rather have health teeth than extra white
Haley S.
Felt so fresh using this toothpaste, but I found whiting in toothpaste can be abrasive. This toothpaste did not feel gritty and I enjoyed it while I had it but it was best for me to use non-whitening toothpaste.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?