BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Destiny B.
Love these toothpaste brands. Work good, gentle around the gums and teeth. Whiten the teeth good. It's at a very good value, very effective and worth every penny. I always buy this toothpaste , I will continue to purchase this!
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
This has replaced my go to Colgate original, not only is the ingredients better for your teeth but it leaves my teeth at lest two shades later with consistent use and keeps them white no matter how much wine or coffee I drink
Samantha C.
W Henrietta, NY
Best toothpaste! It leaves a clean feeling and the best fresh breath scent. I’ve heard nothing, but great things from my dentist, so I will continue to buy it. It’s cost effective and available anywhere that sells toothpaste.
Lindsay Y.
Newport, PA
 Crest is definitely my go to toothpaste. It brightens and shines your smile So much. I never dare to use another tooth paste. As none have worked as well as crest. If you want to whiten your smile I recommend you use as well.
Danielle A.
Using this product now. I like how it makes my mouth feel but as far as the whitening component I'm not too sure how effective it it. It's a good price that's why I agreed to try it. Going to see how I like it after I finish the tube.
Kinnzey Y.
Canyon, TX
Although this may not actually make your teeth whiter.. it definitely leaves them feeling extra clean and tastes amazing as well. The price is great for what you get. Everyone in my house hold has used it since I can remember
Hunter H.
Clemson
I was skeptical at first if this product would actually whiten my teeth, however, it definitely got the job done! Literally all you have to do is brush your teeth and your teeth will begin to be noticeably whiter in no time!
Alexis A.
Here's the deal, the toothpaste itself is awesome....BUT it tends to explode and leak no matter how the container is placed. It can get gross pretty quick and because of this I have had to switch up my toothpaste purchases.
Alizabeth B.
Stanley, WI
I love this toothpaste and I highly recomend purhcasing this tooth paste. This is the only toothpaste that I now purchase for my self for two reasons. Reason number one is becuase it is cheaper than most other whitening tooth pastes, and the other is because the great whitening effects that it has on my teeth.
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
Love crest products. I am obsessed with white teeth and this product helps me keep my pearly whites. Good price, lasts a long time, decent taste. Makes a nice clean refreshing taste. Would definitely recommend this product
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?