BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Heather D.
Independence, LA
Crest pro health, is the toothpaste I use daily. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh and fights bad breath. It also helps with whitening your teeth. I will continue to use this toothpaste every day and I highly recommend it.
Josie K.
The golden brand of toothpaste. It whitens and protects my already sensitive teeth which is difficult to come by. I get compliments and questions asking how I Kee my teeth white and it's simply credited to my toothpaste routine!
Kayla S.
Miami florida
Crest is an amazing toothpaste brand . Its toothpaste works really well leaving my teeth pearly white. It comes in a big tube that lasts a long time and you can buy this at Walmart or another local store close to you this product really works!
Cristina O.
When i first tried this toothpaste i instantly fell in love with it. It left my teeth shiny, clean, clean feeling for hours. I havent found another toothpaste that keeps my teeth shiny and clean feeling as long as this one does.
Ashley D.
Albany
This toothpaste works very well. After about a week I can start to see the difference with how my teeth have whitened. It's a nice minty taste and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I get mine at Walmart and it's very inexpensive
Destiny B.
Love these toothpaste brands. Work good, gentle around the gums and teeth. Whiten the teeth good. It's at a very good value, very effective and worth every penny. I always buy this toothpaste , I will continue to purchase this!
Kennedy G.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This toothpaste keeps my teeth looking white and clean. It only takes a couple days worth of brushing your teeth with this toothpaste to make them look nice and white. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it.
Viviana D.
Doral, FL
I like this toothpaste a lot, because I feel it does its job, it cools the breath for a long time and it is very good. I highly recommend it and you can buy it everywhere, it's very easy to get. I would buy it many times more.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I find of this product actually does help whiten your teeth. It doesn't taste bad and is very smooth on your teeth. It comes in a nice packaging and it's pretty affordable. You can find it at any health store or department store
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I love this because it gives my teeth the glowy white. I purchase mine at sams club for the bulk packaging. Very effective product with gentle usage. I would recommend this product to anyone apart from those with sensitive teeth
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?