BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Lilly W.
cicero
I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This toothpaste is absolutely amazing! I can't believe how fast it brightened my teeth! I love the flavor! I would definitely buy it again and there is no room for improvement! I definitely recommend this
Vitia L.
Holyoke, MA
The flavor and texture are fine. I find the best results are achieved with an electric toothbrush, to really break up plaque. Does take regular use for a few weeks to see noticeable improvement. Did not impact my sensitive teeth.
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this toothpaste. And crest is a really good brand for toothpaste. It is gentle on the teeth and it did exactly what it said it would do. The product is effective and it should stay exactly how it is l. Would purchase again
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
This is the brand my family uses and it definitely works to prevent cavities and to keep your teeth white! It has a great taste and I will definitely keep using this brand! Highly recommend this to others you won't be disappointed!
Kayla G.
Niskayuna, NY
If you pair this toothpaste with the mouthwash it makes your teeth so much more impressive. It has a smooth texture and works well to clean your teeth! The packaging is professional and gives you all the information that you need!
Emily H.
Pro health is my go to toothpaste! I love the invigorating clean version of the pro health line. I buy mine at my local Target store. Packaging could be better. Have had a few accidents from the toothpaste leaking through the lid.
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
I like this toothpaste a lot. The mint isn't too strong and my teeth always feel clean afterwards. A little pricy but I can usually get coupons or find it on sale. I have been using this product for a while and will purchase again
Kaylee L.
N/A
They work, but if you have sensitive teeth (like I do) it doesn't help much. It takes quite a while for the difference to be noticeable though, and it kind of makes your mouth throb a little bit on and off after about 10 minutes.
Rubi O.
Wapato, WA
This product actually really helped me keep my teeth nice and clean and also whitened them it's very affordable I've gone through several of these toothpaste I definitely would recommend it's not harsh on your gums very gentle :)
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Crest pro whitening is the best results I've ever gotten from ritualistically using a tooth paste. I feel clean look clean and smell clean! My teeth were whiter in a matter of a day and my sensitivity had gone down dramatlically!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?