BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
yuna k.
Provo, UT
I am currently using this product. Not sure if there are any changes but I definitely LOVE the minty aftertaste! It is nice compared to a lot of other toothpaste products!!
Amy R.
Good toothpaste. Fresh, clean feeling. Reasonably priced with good packaging. I would prefer this over leading brands. Effective. I would recommend to others if you're looking for a new toothpaste to try!! Can't go wrong with it! 😊
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This toothpaste is amazing! I've been using it for so long and my teeth have never looked whiter! Also it doesn't ruin my enamel! The price is awesome too! I would definitely recommend to someone who would like to whiten their teeth
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great whitening toothpaste it does take time to see a difference but if you are patient with it it's awesome it is very gentle and it did meet my expectations I have bought this before and I would recommend this to others
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
Crest is definitely my all-time favorite toothpaste. I think Crest does the job better than any other toothpaste. It makes my teeth feel super clean and white. It's gentle with your skin to. I would definitely buy this product again.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I started using the crest pro health products not long after they came out. I love that they don't burn and its seems like it has instant results on my teeth. Its affordable toothpaste and doesn't bother kids with the taste either.
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
This toothpaste has brightened my smile so much! I am a big coffee drinker and had some coffee stains. I saw results with this toothpaste after 1 tube! I also love that it helps the health of my teeth as well! Strong and white teeth!
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
I have this toothpaste and I really love how fresh it makes your breath feel. I haven't really noticed a change in the whiteness of my teeth, but I will always continue to use this toothpaste because of how great it feels in your mouth.
Kylie D.
I love these products super nice they make my teeth feel really clean it was my first time using them really nice packaging it is very affecting you can see the yellow wash off when you rinse I would totally recommend them to others
Cassandra E.
Moab, UT
I noticed a difference in my tooth color after using this. After having my daughter my teeth were yellow because of how sick I was no matter how much I brushed my teeth they stayed yellow. Then I tried this and it's helped so much!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?