BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Rikki G.
New york, NY
I tried the crest whitening strips and they made my teeth extremely sensitive. So I figured using the toothpaste would work better. Although my teeth could handle the ingredients more I didn't see the same drastic results that the strips gave me.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This is one of my go to toothpaste I literally buy little mini ones too because it works wonders. Leaves your mouth feeling so clean and never seem to disappoint me. I will continue to purchase this product and tell others they should too!
Avalon K.
I use this toothpaste regularly and I love it. I bought mine at my local CVS store. It lasts a long time even when you brush twice a day. Overtime my teeth are getting whiter. I would definitely recommend it and I would buy this again.
Marlee B.
Geneva
Crest is a classic brand of toothpaste that has been around for a very long time and anyone who uses it can tell why. It's good quality and worth the money. Cheaper toothpastes to not compare. I recommend this product whole-heartedly.
Yahaira O.
Moreno Valley , CA
This product leaves a you feeling fresh and ready for a long day. I'm a repeat user simply because it does not leave me feeling dirty. This tooth paste is very dependent and has a nice packaging that does not make you question the quality of the product
Taylor B.
Saint James, MO
I love this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. This is all that I buy. It doesn't seem as effective on the whitening aspect as it could, though. It's the best over the counter toothpaste that I've going for whitening.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I dont really like this toothpaste compared to other products. I have sensitive teeth so it is rough on my teeth. It does taste good but I also don't feel like it helps with your breath. You still need to use mouth wash no matter what.
Lisa K.
We are big fans of this toothpaste. It really works on surface stains and seems to keep our teeth nice and bright. It can be found at any local grocery store or drugstore. It does not cause sensitivity like other whitening toothpaste.
Jazzie D.
Ojai, Ca
I always use this kind of toothpaste and so does my boyfriend. the packaging is nice. Every time I use it it my teeth feel fresh and it is effective if you use it each time you brush your teeth. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
A great whiting toothpaste, leaves the teeth feeling super clean, and white. Has a amazing taste, and really does a great job. Overall my entire family saw a difference in how are teeth looked after a week. Would definitely recommend.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?