BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Mallory A.
Mooresville, NC
I love the pro white! My teeth always look and feel great! I have been using this for sometime now and won't likely switch! It's a very mild toothpaste that leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I usually get it at Target or Harris Teeter.
Rikki G.
New york, NY
I tried the crest whitening strips and they made my teeth extremely sensitive. So I figured using the toothpaste would work better. Although my teeth could handle the ingredients more I didn't see the same drastic results that the strips gave me.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This is one of my go to toothpaste I literally buy little mini ones too because it works wonders. Leaves your mouth feeling so clean and never seem to disappoint me. I will continue to purchase this product and tell others they should too!
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
Tried this hoping it would be amazing and whiten my teeth and stay white however I found I had to keep using them and it all burned. I don't recommend unless you don't have sensitive teeth/gums and if you already have really white teeth
Tayler B.
Kenai, AK
This is my favorite tooth paste. It tastes great, and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. No bad after taste and the price is great too. Would recommend to others. I do feel like it helps keep my teeth white in conjunction with other products!
Shea B.
Crest! Crest is my all time go to toothpaste product. Walmart & Dollar General are my go to stop to get. Great price & mostly the best variety of different products. Never have I had issues finding what I wanted or an issue with pricing.
Mckenzie
I have used this product for years now and I really haven't noticed any difference in the color of my teeth. It is very gentle and it doesn't hurt my teeth or gums. I think it would be better if you use the toothpaste and the mouthwash.
Taylor M.
Richmond, VA
I think this is the best toothpaste and I always buy this brand it gets my teeth the most clean and protects with Fluoride while also keeping them white. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are and it's all from this toothpaste
Carol H.
I've been using Crest products for years. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My teeth stay bright and white. People always ask me if I whiten my teeth professional and I tell them I just use Creast. Best on the market in my opinion.
Kyle W.
Nashville, TN
Colgate whitening toothpaste is always a go to whenever you feel like your teeth need to be a little bit brighter. I am for sure a repeat customer and I will always be !! I could honestly say I recommend this product to any and everyone
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?