BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Madicyn Q.
I didn't really notice a difference in whiteness after using this product. It had nice packaging but that's pretty much where the pros end. The taste wasn't amazing, it was a bit pricey, and I felt like it didn't clean as well as it could.
Kasey O.
I've used this toothpaste for a very long time but I can definitely tell the difference in smile because my teeth are so much whiter now than they were. I told my friends to use this and all of their teeth have already gotten whiter as well!
Patriniqua M.
Chandler, Az
It definitely made my mouth smell great but I used it for 3 weeks and I didn't notice a drastic change in the whiteness of my teeth. The packaging was decent, it gave off a clean vibe. If comparing quality to price I would not but it again.
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste made my mouth and teeth feel fresh and clean. I do not feel as if my teeth were noticeably whiter after using this specific toothpaste. I would use again for teeth cleaning only, but not for whitening purposes.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
This is a great toothpaste! It's such a great price and you can find it anywhere!! It makes your mouth feel so fresh and it is so effective. The taste is so great and lasts for a good amount of time. I'm very satisfied and will purchase again.
Joelle M.
Armonk, NY
i use this tooth paste daily leaving my teeth feeling fresh and pearly white. i am always satisfied when i walk away from my sink with that minty taste in your mouth knowing your teeth are shining and your breath will smell this good all day
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
I have been using this product for about a year now and it works so great and makes my teeth super Y and I would totally buy it again it has super nice packaging and it is very effective towards your teeth I totally would recommend this for others
Kayla C.
Good tooth paste hat leaves your mouth feeling clean. I'm not sure if the whitening worked for me, but it was nice. I use this regularly and am a repeat user. It is effective. I would recommend this to other and would buy again. I bought mine at Target.
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
This is the only toothpaste that I use, I have trained my mouth to love it and if I try to change it my mouth breaks out because I have very sensitive mouth! It's not expensive and I recommend it to anyone who needs to find a good toothpaste
Shea B.
Crest! Crest is my all time go to toothpaste product. Walmart & Dollar General are my go to stop to get. Great price & mostly the best variety of different products. Never have I had issues finding what I wanted or an issue with pricing.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?