BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Emily K.
Tampa
I really noticed a big difference in my teeth while using this. It was very effective. It is a good value and I will continue to buy it. It met my expectations. I would recommend this to others. You can buy it at almost any store which is nice.
Karla T.
I don't know if this really serves to whiten but it does leave a fresh clean taste . It's nice packaging and promising claims but I did t really notice a whitening effect when I used it mine. Maybe because I don't consistently use that brand ?!
Emily S.
I continue to buy this toothpaste even though I don't actually think it whitens my teeth. It tastes good and makes my mouth feel clean but I haven't noticed any overall difference in the color of my teeth even with the regular recommended use.
Rachel H.
Lexington
I absolutely love anything colgate whitening. It's a great product and you see results in just a couple days. Gentle on your teeth and not disappointing at all. Eye catching in stores, but not to flashy. I'd buy again, just like a i always do.
Demitria Z.
Kept my teeth white and always feeling fresh, but not my favorite out there! I still had to use white strips and led whiting kit to get them at a desired white. I have used crest since I was a kid, so it had always been my go to. I prefer their 3D white for the best results!
Sarina Y.
This toothpaste not only has a great taste it leaves your teeth feeling very clean and fresh it even makes your smile brighter. Packaging is nice and easy to open. I mostly purchase this at target but you CNA find it any drugstore or grocery story.
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
A pretty good, mid-price point toothpaste with whitening effects. Not the very best crest product, but up there, in terms of whitening. However it definitely leaves your teeth and mouth feeling clean. The truly enjoyable scent is a major plus.
Stephanie W.
Crest products in general are great and this toothpaste is no different. In combination with the pro heath rinse I feel this dynamic duo works great. They give you all the benefits you'd want and need in oral hygiene products! Would recommend.
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
This is the only toothpaste I use now. I love the Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste! My mouth feels clean, fresh and my teeth are noticeably whiter after continued use. I would highly recommend this toothpaste, you will not be disappointed.
Kayla C.
Good tooth paste hat leaves your mouth feeling clean. I'm not sure if the whitening worked for me, but it was nice. I use this regularly and am a repeat user. It is effective. I would recommend this to other and would buy again. I bought mine at Target.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?