BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Yasmine S.
montreal, QC
the best toothpaste ever. I love using this one everyday and then once every month I pair it with the crest white strips which are my holygrail products.
Claudia C.
Estado de México
I still used because the menta it’s not super strong, you can used with calm ando not burn, the cap aaaalways lost it so would be great that be together
Ionela C.
Cobham
After i used hismile, I was a little bit disapointed. I just bought this product and I can't wait to give it a try. I will definitly review after using
Lex E.
Billingham , Billingham, Cleveland
This product whitened my teeth gradually bit really well! It left a sort of film on my teeth but I suppose that was it working in so I just re-rinsed!
Laura A.
barcelona
THIS IS THE BEST TOOTHPASTE THAT I'VE USED. IS GOOD QUALITY, GENTLE WITH YOUR TEETH IF YOU'RE NOT TO SENSITIVE. IT REALLY WORKS ON THE WHITENING THING.
Ben aziza Z.
Kairouan Tunisia
I love using it....my mouth smell good for a good time and my teeth become whiter !!I xan eat ice cream without pain tbh it improved my mouth health❤❤
Helen L.
Christchurch
Heard about this from people and decided to try it out. It is pretty good as it makes your teeth whiter and I always had a problem with yellow teeth
Victoria H.
Barrie, Ontario
Literally always buy this brand of toothpaste to brush my teeth with. Every time I'm done brushing my teeth, they always feel minty fresh and clean
Razan A.
Dubai, Dubai
Great toothpaste it doesn't leave a bad smell and makes your teeth feel very clean and fresh and white I've purchased it frequently and I recommend
sol m.
CDMX
personalmente me gusta que las pastas de dientes sean un poco mentoladas para sentir fresvo mi aliento, esta sin ser muy "picante" limpia perfecto
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?