BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Carrie Y.
I like to use these because not only do they clean my teeth, but they have whitening capabilities. I do think that my teeth were marginally whiter after using these toothpastes, so I would definitely recommend to your average coffee and wine lover.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Crest pro health whitening toothpaste does wonders. It is very affordable and you can purchase this at any local drug store. It is gentle on my teeth and if you use it regularly you will notice a difference. I do recommend this toothpaste to others.
Kristy B.
Pittsboro
Crest ProHealth keeps my teeth clean and brightens my smile. I purchased this at Walmart. The product leaves you with fresh breath and I can definitely see the whitening over time. I use this product daily. I would recommend this product!!!
Mariah S.
Puyallup
great toothpaste for everyday use! i noticed it kept my teeth pretty clean and it was very minty! i'd say its pretty effective for a toothpaste, i don't have any complaints about it. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Ashley M.
Very great product and I love it. It is amazing and would recommend it anymore. It comes in a nice packaging and the price is affordable. It's very effective and leaves your teeth feeling amazing and leaves nice fresh breath. I would buy it again
Savannah D.
This toothpaste gives a strong mint sensation but cleans teeth amazingly. Makes teeth whiter with one use! Kind of pricey but well worth it for the product. It met my expectations very much and I would buy it again and recommend to other people
Emily K.
Tampa
I really noticed a big difference in my teeth while using this. It was very effective. It is a good value and I will continue to buy it. It met my expectations. I would recommend this to others. You can buy it at almost any store which is nice.
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
I like this toothpaste. It takes awhile to see any results as far as whitening but I see a slight difference. It tastes good and it makes my breath smell really nice!
Sheena B.
This is a pretty standard toothpaste in my opinion. Leaves me minty fresh which is obviously a must but I'm not sure I've seen any difference in tooth whiteness. It's not gritty either, which I've experienced in some other whitening toothpastes.
Kiyana B.
Fontana , CA
I just purchased this product at a local store and I love it! I always get asked if I pay to get my teeth whitened and saying no has never felt soooo good! Literally wake up and brush your teeth and overtime they will be white and gorgeous!! :)
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?