BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
This range of toothpaste always makes my mouth feel fresh and super clean. I think they are very reasonably priced as well!
Jesusa T.
Rfrescante muy rico y me encantaba el olor que dejaba... lo volveria a usar... me dejaba muy limpia mi boca y aliento bueno
Marian D.
Medley, FL
Excellent product, works as expected. I like the taste and it cleans my teeth and breath at the same time.
Nancy N.
La compro en city club o sams y en ocasiones en walmart, es muy refrescante y me gusta su textura y el resultado que deja.
gilda m.
It is quite good for my children and I do not have to worry about the taste since it gives the perfect taste to my children
A F.
Waterdown
Its not too too bad, but it isnt too good either. i'd recommend colgste. A lottle diaapointing, sadly. I love this company
Ameyrah S.
It doesn't taste minty enough. The whitening works a bit after continued use. The price is less compared to other brands
Fernanda L.
I feel like it is as any toothpaste, it gives your mouth a fresh minty scent, and the flavor is just a little bit strong
Aysha A.
alain
so cheap they really worth it and i give 5 star because they really makes you feel the fresh and the clean of your tooth
Jaclyn S.
Vancouver, BC
This product has great results and I use one every few years to brighten my smile. Easy to use and long lasting results.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?