BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Noor M.
Actually such a great product for keeping your teeth pearly white, I haven't used this in such a long time as I had forgotten about it, but will definitely start reusing! Definitely recommend
Dina s.
like the tooth paste but the cap is hopeless!
I cannot imagine how the cap passed any quality control in the design phase of the product prior to release. The cap literally does not fit after using the toothpaste and although it is designed to stand on the top, the paste oozes out., so it is best to leave on its side.
Christina S.
St, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was my go too tooth page for years and the onltnreaaon I stopped using it was because the taste is really bad, in all flavors. The texture is a little weird as well. But my smile was brighter
Farah H.
Beirut, Chouaifet
Amazing toothpaste 😍 Your teeth will shine like a diamond 😁💎 it is so gentle not harsh at all , really effective , my teeth are shining way more ✨ love the packaging 👍🏻 great product 👌🏻
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It been forever I have this toothpaste and it leaves me feeling french and white. After using this toothpaste you can automatically feel and see that your teeth is more white (:
Sahar M.
I prefer to use crest whitening for my teeth .. it give me a better look because I have a braces and it's hard to brush it . .. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Amy B.
Wilsden, Bradford
Didn't really see much difference, prefer whitening strips or activated charcoal. Just felt like normal toothpaste really, didn't make my teeth sensitive, just cleaned them.
Vaishali J.
Good toothpaste... tastes little spicy.. funny though... cleans teeth pretty well... satisfied and nothing negative to comment...used it for the first time and liked it ...
Katherine H.
Toronto , ON
Loved how it makes my teeth white everytime I use it. Although the white strips did kinda affect me  and burn slightly other than that, would highly recommend.
Angela S.
Brampton, Ontario
Excellent toothpaste from Crest - as per usual. My favorite brand for years. I like the mint flavor because it's not too strong. Effective toothpaste for a reasonable price.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?