BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Miela N.
I like how it refreshes my morning sincs its a basic in my mornig routein . It just meight not whiten your teeth the wey you wish it .
Emily I.
London
This toothpaste works real good it's the best toothpaste I used and also other 3d crest toothpaste products better than any toothpaste!
Narimen S.
Gafsa
It is a good product not bad, it didn't work that much better for me maybe because the environment here, it's pretty much polluted 😷
janet l.
Clarenville
Helps to whiten my teeth . very easy to use. I would recommend to my friends. Is very gentle on my gums. Good for hard to reach spots
ait b.
casablanca, sidi maarouf
it didn't really whitened my teeth (may be because i drink a lot of coffee tea and sodas )but it is better than most of toothpastes.
SoĂšmĂ  E.
How want a hoolywoood smiile??? You don't nedd any more to visit the doctor crest is the best it help mee a loot to have a white teth
Tasoan A.
Toronto , ON
My go to brand. I mainly use the crest 3D and looooooove it. I've not found any flaws with this product, it does exactly what it says
Lauren L.
Crynant, Neath
Was a brilliant product to use. I had fab result using this product. I used this everyday 3 times a day. I definitely recommend this.
Valentina C.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean, I also like the flavor. I think crest is a nice brand that does what it's supposed to do
Lisa C.
St Johns, NL
I don't like the gritty feel tothe toothpaste, I received it as a free sample and that's the only way I would co to use to use it.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?