BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Miranda H.
Burnaby , BC
I've heard mixed reviews of this product and it just doesn't work for me. I haven't noticed any difference with my teeth. It does nothing for me.
Megan B.
Cookstown , Tyrone
Amazing product after one use you can immediately see a change. Easily application and once used a few times your teeth just keep getting whiter.
Margo R.
Blaketown NL
My daughter and I use this toothpaste. It's our only go to brand! I always stock up. Leaves our breath fresh and clean and teeth nice and bright.
Sandra C.
Toronto
I like these whitening straps but have a hard time getting through the time without them moving. But as strips go they seem to work well enough.
Fathima Z.
This toothpaste works wonders for me i saw results just in 1 week and it kept improving the color of teeth . Gave me my confidence smile back :)
Lored L.
It whitens teeth and fights cavitys i preffer this to ang other brand. Its budget friendly u can buy this to any other drugstores or supermarket.
Chloe S.
I use Crest toothpaste a lot. My favorite is their 3D white toothpaste, however they are all so fresh and leave my teeth feeling super clean.
ann r.
Np448hn
I found this product didn't make my teeth with for a while but after using it for a few weeks I now see a difference so I would get this again.
$iham 👑.
I no longer need to use the Crest whitening strips on my teeth the keep them white. This toothpaste is good for my teeth and keeps them white!
lidia s.
la vega
Para mi fue una muy bueno,por lo menos a mi me funciono muy bien y deja un sabor y un olor muy bueno como a menta. Te deja los dientes limpios.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?