BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Edel D.
BT455GW
Great brand and great toothpaste! I use 3D Crest whitening strips so I find really any crest whitening toothpaste works after I finish my box of strips! They did maintain the whiteness and keep my teeth white! However I sway more towards the "charcoal Hollywood" crest toothpaste! I found the results better! Good value for money! Really like a lot! đź‘Ť
Kayleigh P.
Knowehead Crescent , Kirriemuir
I bought these after seeing some review video's as i was dying to try them out myself. These really met my expectations, brightened my teeth after a week of using them and made me feel more confident when smiling. My only downfall for it is that after a while of using the product it made my teeth very sensitive. Sometimes a bit sore.
Natasha E.
Croydon , London
Literally LOVE this toothpaste- so hard to get here so of so these multi packs are very useful as well as better value for money too. Great mint taste and not too harsh- would def recommend if you are a tooth whitening fan- by far the best brand I have used so far
Kayla B.
St Johns, NL
This toothpaste left a filmy feeling all over my teeth when I finished using it.  I have a permanent retainer and the constant film in my mouth coated my retainer with a gross white stringiness.  Even my dental hygienist warned me about the film. Would not recommend this unless Crest can reformulate to get rid of that feeling.
I always use Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, because it gives my mouth such a clean feeling. I always feel so fresh after brushing with this. However, it does sometimes sting/burn a bit on my gums, so if you have sensitive gums though you might want to be careful with this toothpaste. While I like this product it does tend to leak all over the counter if the cap is left slightly open or if I stand it up.
Cleia M.
I don't really notice a difference between crest toothpastes. As long as it gets the food off my teeth and leaves my mouth fresh I don't care too much. I haven't noticed any extra whitening from the brand, but it does what I need it to.
Terran W.
Charlottetown , PE
I have really sensitive teeth and can usually only use toothpastes that are meant for sensitive teeth, but this one doesn’t hurt my teeth much at all! Can sometimes be a little pricey (try to get it on sale) but after a few uses I can really see the results, and my teeth behind to look whiter. No gross aftertaste and smells great!
Angela L.
North York, ON
My mom buys these in bulk whenever we stop at Costco. It's a nice minty taste and does it's job. In turns of whitening, it's definitely not going to complete whitening your teeth in comparison to actually teeth whitening products such as strips or going to the Orthodontist, but it does keep it from turning more yellow.
Amy T.
Worked really well can’t remember exactly where I got it from but was online! I haven’t ordered anymore since as I keep forgetting to I do remember that my teeth got so much whiter from this product and I already have recommended it loads! However it does make my teeth feel sensitive not sure whether this was just me
Jen H.
I like this stuff but I don't find much of a difference after using it in terms of making my teeth brighter and whiter but it could be because I have fairly white teeth already. I am a smoker and coffee drinker so, I use this for more of a maintenance product and I do notice that my teeth have not yellowed throughout the years.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?