BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Rowan R.
This toothpaste is perfect for keeping up your white teeth in between whitening treatments. It always leaves a fresh taste in my mouth and never disappoints. It's met my expectations and has ensured my habitual coffee drinking doesn't stain my teeth.
Samantha R.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great product! Makes my mouth and teeth feel clean and refreshed. Helps with whitening teeth as well. Pricing isn't horrible and can be found at any local supermarket, pharmacy or bulk stores. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else!
Misty K.
Rexburg, ID
I used to use this product religiously... UNTIL, I found out that they use these really bad particles in the toothpaste that stick into your gums. Ever since then I use another toothpaste. This product did whiten my teeth, but it made them very sensitive.
Carrie Y.
I like to use these because not only do they clean my teeth, but they have whitening capabilities. I do think that my teeth were marginally whiter after using these toothpastes, so I would definitely recommend to your average coffee and wine lover.
Christ T.
This product is always one of the more reliable toothpastes I've had. It always leaves my mouth feeling refreshed, and sometimes always more noticeably white than usual. It's definitely a bargain to buy it in a pack and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Yvonne J.
It works, I like it. Most the time I used baking soda, same results for whitening. Perfect cleaning my entire mouth 👄! Mostly it is always on sale at Wal-Mart. Pick it up, it is worth it Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Clean Mint
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Crest pro health whitening toothpaste does wonders. It is very affordable and you can purchase this at any local drug store. It is gentle on my teeth and if you use it regularly you will notice a difference. I do recommend this toothpaste to others.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
This toothpaste is probably the most "clean feeling" one I've tried! Used multiple times, great results every time. The minty-ness of it isn't very overpowering, always a plus! Very effective. Definitely recommend to my family! It's a great product!
Violet F.
Columbus
Another one of my top favorite toothpastes to use. It is very gentle on the teeth while still making them white. I use this toothpaste every day and it's worth the buy. I will be buying this again and would definitely recommend it to others as well.
Sherri C.
New richmond
I purchased my crest whitening toothpaste from sams club they have a better price. I am a coffee drinker so I keep this on hand always. It can be a little pricey if purchased at the grocery store. I would hate to go back to non whitening toothpaste.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?