BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Shanna R.
It achieves its main purpose to clean your teeth and give refreshing breath. It somewhat whitens teeth, but if your teeth are already pretty white it’s hard to tell.
Rachel B.
Redding, CA
It’s a good toothpaste but as far as whitening goes I didn’t notice a huge difference other than it kept my mouth feeling really fresh and clean. Purchased at my local drugstore. I would buy it again simply for the freshness and taste but I wouldn’t buy it if my goal was whiter teeth.
Crystal G.
Camarillo, CA
I am very happy with this toothpaste. My teeth are pretty sensitive most likely due to all the coffee I drink. I find that I rarely have  sensitivity to the toothpaste. Overall it doesn't whiten as much as I would like it to. It takes some time to see the smallest change.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great product for those who are looking for a whiting paste with a good taste. I bought this at our local grocer. It is gentle to teeth and not harsh. I find it slightly effective. It will brighten your smile. I use this daily and will continue to purchase it.
Kimberly C.
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It does a great job at cleaning and even a little bit of whitening (not too much but that's not its main selling point). My teeth are stronger and not as sensitive as they used to be. And my breath is fresh right after brushing.
Taylor H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
If crest has something out, my family has had it.  We rarely keep any other toothpaste in the house.  It has always been our go to so I can’t compare it to many others.  It generally works very well and has a decent taste that leaves your mouth feeling cleaner, longer.
Nicole G.
united states
I use crest pro whitening toothpaste to brighten up my smile. I like it because it's a gentle way to whiten your teeth. I can't use whitening strips because my teeth are way too sensitive, so it's important to have a good whitening tooth paste that gets the job done.
Christina B.
Saucier, MS
I drink a lot of coffee and soda, and I always need something that will really whiten my teeth without messing up my tooth enamel. This toothpaste does the trick! It leaves my teeth more white than before, while also freshening my breath. I'll be buying again!
Ani M.
This toothpaste is pretty good. It whitens the teeth but keeps them healthy too and doesnt make them sensitive. It is not my favorite though, because it doesnt whiten my teeth as much as i would like it to so i usually go for different brands or products.
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
Daily use of this whitening toothpaste really does yield results.  Although the results are not as severe as a full whitening regimen, it is a great addition to the daily routine.  I would definitely recommend adding it to your daily routine.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?