BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Anna T.
North York, ON
My teeth are stain from drinking coffee everyday, I use this tooth paste and it helps get rid of the stain. I find it whiten my teeth better than other tooth paste I had use in the past. My dentist out samples of this toothpaste.
Dr. A.
Being a dentist, I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone who is looking to whiten their teeth without the use of harsh chemicals and acids. It shows results but you have to be patient and persistent in its usage
Kendal B.
This teeth whitening product is one of the better brands out there honestly. It tastes really good and it doesn't do harmful damage to your teeth like some other whitening toothpaste does. I would definitely buy it again
Wendi P.
Glacebay, NS
Use these once in a while cause I don't like the feeling of them in.. plus their expensive you can usually get these at any Walmart the packaging is alright you get a lot in a box 📦 I've bought them a few times.
H B.
It's a good toothpaste, hasn't got an awful taste. It's minty and fresh. I've only used one tube of this and I was happy but haven't got around to it again because I can find cheaper alternatives that work just as well
Em E.
This is great as a toothpaste. I had just whitened my teeth at the doctor so this was great at keeping them white. But I personally didnt feel it made them any whiter. I wouod buy it again but to maitain the color!
Dara J.
greatt product better than many other toothpastes taste great and really gets rid of bacteria making your mouth minty fresh and free of germs over all long term it does help with dental hygenien and my puffy gums
Erin T.
Crest is a reputable product and i stand by it.  This product is effective and I did see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth.  I purchased this product and Walmart.  The package is very user friendly and i would buy this again for sure.  I would recommend this to all.
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
I’m not picky when it comes to toothpaste, I mean they all do the same job right? When I tried this crest whitening toothpaste I found my teeth within 2 weeks to become noticeably whiter. That’s a win in my books!
Carine B.
Trois-Rivieres, QC
Le goût de la pâte à dent Crest est tellement rafraîchissant ! Je sens que mes dents sont propres et bien entretenus ! Il y a tellement de variétés dans les pâtes à dent que c'est facile d'y trouver son compte !
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?