BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Angela S.
Brampton, Ontario
Excellent toothpaste from Crest - as per usual. My favorite brand for years. I like the mint flavor because it's not too strong. Effective toothpaste for a reasonable price.
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Never noticed my teeth truly getting whiter but I did find it to help with plaque build up etc. The mint can be a bit strong, but all in all this is my go too toothpaste.
Katherine H.
Toronto , ON
Loved how it makes my teeth white everytime I use it. Although the white strips did kinda affect me  and burn slightly other than that, would highly recommend.
Katherine C.
Jaime beaucoup ce produit! Il est efficace je oense que pour un produit a la maison cest bien mais ne vous attendez pas a un resultat professionnel! L'emballage est bien.
Ashleigh A.
Winnipeg, MB
Works really well. Started noticing a difference after about 10 days. I am a heavy coffee drinker and used to smoke so anything to get my teeth looking whiter is a plus.
Aracely C.
Es demasiado refrescante, a mi familia le gusta ya q no deja ese sabor a dentrifico como otras además incluso mi hijo dice q le gusta cómo se lava los dientes con ella
Ashy R.
New Windsor, NY
YESS! I always wanted to try a whitening paste. I found a cheap one and its like the optic white but less expensive! I like to use this sometimes with the mouthwash cx
Hope F.
Fort McMurray, AZ
This is the only tooth paste we use. It is effective and a little goes a long way. I love that it comes in packs of three so I’m not constantly needing to buy more.
Maria P.
This one is works wonder for me. It gives me super clean teeth with nice breath . I feel fresh . It's affordable not too pricey and it is easily available in store.
Julieta V.
Es buena pasta, ya que elimina las bacterias en su totalidad y le da un aliento fresco, pero a veces su fórmula está muy obstruido en la lengua y los labios secos
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?