BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Hannia Israeli G.
Mazatlán, Sinaloa
Me dejo mucha sensibilidad en los dientes, a pesar de eso si los volvería a usar porque me gustó el resultado, no fue a la primera pero si fue un cambio que me agradó y me gustaría seguir probando la marca
Mindy M.
tucson, AZ
Muy buen producto, hace lo que promete y si funciona! Lo recomiendo y lo volvería a comprar pronto! Es un producto que estamos usando en familia y está buenísimo!! Úsenlo cuando tengan oportunidad! Perfecto !
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
I love this toothpaste. I have used Crest for years. Since becoming Diabetic, I have to be more careful with Oral Hygiene. This toothpaste keeps tarter from building up (big time) in between cleanings.!!
Issie J.
Epping, Essex
My teeth are always bright white and I love that!! I feel like I can go out with no makeup on when I have perfect teeth. If your teeth go sensitive afterwards it's ok! It means the product is working!!
Kirsten O.
Coaldale, AB
It did the job and cleaned my teeth but I didn’t see much of a difference in terms of whitening. If you’re wanting a whitening toothpaste and not a general clean toothpaste I’d select a different one.
Amanda O.
Cote Saint, QC
Best toothpaste ever. Whitens my teeth and has the best taste. Minty and fresh. Bought it as Costco, looks beautiful on my bathroom vanity. Great value for a 4 pack, I definitely recommend to everyone!
Chelsea S.
Calgary, AB
My go to. I have issues with my gums peeling with certain tooth paste and so far this has been one of few that haven't made my gums peel. I'm a definitely a repeat user and would recommend to others.
Julia v.
London
I love the taste of this toothpaste, it is effective at getting rid of surface stains, not is not strong enough to get deep down. I like that it has multiple benefits in addition to whitening.
Natalia B.
New Castle, DE
I regularly use this toothpaste. I like its aroma, and also that it perfectly cleans teeth and whitens them. The result of whitening became noticeable after a week of use!
Mohammed N.
Burton-on-Trent
This power is so effective it’s works really well for my skin and I’ve used it so many times
It’s a great value and it’s pricy at all
Bought my from home bargains and I would definitely buy again
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?