BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Ella B.
England, UK
Don't get me wrong, I love this product... but it tastes very very strong.
I know all toothpastes and tooth products taste strong- but this one is OVERWHELMING.
It works amazingly, it whitens your teeth gorgeously but it's so strong and makes my gums swell.
Helen C.
Westhoughton , Bolton
I first used white strips about three years ago. I used them again a year ago. I still get compliments on my white teeth. I’ll never go to a dentist to whiten my teeth when these are just as effective and a fraction of the price.
Kimberly D.
I always use the crest whitening products! I always get so many compliments on my white teeth & it's all because of crests whitening toothpaste and other products! They make my teeth slightly sensitive but it's worth it for the end result!
Alyssa R.
Beaver Bank, NS
I love this toothpaste. I started using it and it only took like a week for me to see a big difference in the color of my teeth. I normally buy it at Walmart because they have it for cheap but I've even seen small bottles at the dollar store
Anna T.
North York, ON
My teeth are stain from drinking coffee everyday, I use this tooth paste and it helps get rid of the stain. I find it whiten my teeth better than other tooth paste I had use in the past. My dentist out samples of this toothpaste.
Shannon Y.
Red Deer, AB
It's easy to use whitening toothpaste as opposed to white strips which can be time consuming and messy. I think this is the best way to go rather that the whitening kits...
Which can also irritate gums for some people!
Dr. A.
Being a dentist, I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone who is looking to whiten their teeth without the use of harsh chemicals and acids. It shows results but you have to be patient and persistent in its usage
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
I’m not picky when it comes to toothpaste, I mean they all do the same job right? When I tried this crest whitening toothpaste I found my teeth within 2 weeks to become noticeably whiter. That’s a win in my books!
Erin T.
Crest is a reputable product and i stand by it.  This product is effective and I did see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth.  I purchased this product and Walmart.  The package is very user friendly and i would buy this again for sure.  I would recommend this to all.
Em E.
This is great as a toothpaste. I had just whitened my teeth at the doctor so this was great at keeping them white. But I personally didnt feel it made them any whiter. I wouod buy it again but to maitain the color!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?