BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Natalie S.
Scarborough, ON
Great toothpaste, leaves your mouth feeling clean & healthy.  The added whitening benefit is definitely a plus, great for the price & good value for your money.  Would definitely purchase again, we always choose Crest in our house for our oral health
Courtney K.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Have tried this toothpaste before. However I was not a fan of it. As I have sensitive gums unfortunately it was too harsh for me. I also didn't like the taste of it in my mouth. Did leave my teeth sparkly clean though. Great packaging but not my favorite .
Rima C.
Toronto, FL
Use this every morning and night, gives quick freshness and pearly white teeth! Very effective makes my mouth smell fresh just the way I like it!
And the price is great!
Would be great if there are travel size one were I can use for on the go travel
Zachary D.
COURTICE
Product gradually whitened teeth and did not create further sensitivity issues. Better than most sensitivity out there. Pros, effective. Cons, taste. Purchased at Walmart on sale good deal. I would recommend to others as it is the only one I use now.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
Crest toothpaste in general is a very good product and rhis one in specific is excellent. It has a good value for money. The package is nice and attractive. I bought it from a super market. I will recommend buying it and definitely you won't regret it
Lauren M.
Pickford Crescent , Anstruther
This toothpaste is great, I use this along side the whitening strips and my teeth have never looked whiter!!! Had so many compliments and I have already recommended this product and brand to my friends that are looking to have a perfect white smile
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Everyone who never tried this toothpaste before must give it a try! Absolutely sure that you'll not be regretted or disappointed. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling fresh and clean. I love it and definitely buy it again and again. Highly recommend
Casey G.
Kingston, ON
My number one go-to product for toothpaste, they have various options for sensitivity and whitening. I'm and repeating customer. This toothpaste is very effective compared to other toothpaste brands. There's always room for improvement though.
Christine S.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta esta pasta dental, me deja una sensación de frescura todo el día, protege mis dientes de caries y evita el mal aliento, esta a un muy buen precio y rinde muchísimo, comprare otra mañana cuando vaya a la tienda, la recomiendo muchísimo!
Charlotte M.
DEWSBURY, West Yorkshire
This toothpaste ACTUALLY WORKS! I love this alongside the Crest 3D teeth whitening strips, completely worth the money as they genuinely do exactly what they're supposed to do, exceeded my expectations and have bought this repeatedly since!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?