BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Karrie W.
Hamilton, ON
It's good toothpaste, that does the job. I feel like it's a very subtle whitening effect, that's hard to really quantify, but I trust this brand and would repurchase.
Sanya S.
It's not great, takes a while for the results to show and is not worth the price. It leaves your breath feeling fresh but that isn't what the product promised.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Eu gosto da massa de dente, mas um tampa é impossível!
Não consigo imaginar como um tampa sem controle de qualidade na fase de projeto do produto antes da liberação.  A tampa literalmente não é utilizado para o uso de massas de dentes, bem como projetado para ficar no topo, um ultrapassa de macarrão. Então é melhor sair do seu lado.Ame essa marca, pois é um dos únicos tipos que descobri que não queimam o interior da minha boca, eu tenho úlceras gigantes na minha língua e tudo no interior da minha boca e essa marca e estilo não a irritam em absoluto.
Simone A.
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Fab product teeth felt cleaner after first use was bought on our shopping trip good bright packaging eye catching box also good value for money would recommend and defiantly buy the product again and keep purchasing
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Alexa L.
Fresh. Whitening but mostly fresh. There's a huge bold flavour with this paste. I wouldn't use this for whitening purposes but it's definitely a great toothpaste.
Thaspen H.
abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I love me some crest for my pearls. Haha not only do they protect and give lasting results, but they also leave you with fresher breath and a wide automatic smile.
Amal A.
At first I though it's gonna whiten my teeth from the very first time but no it just does it works and with time it whitens ur teeth a bit u see a difference in ur teeth
Sonia M.
Saint Chamond
It's a pretty good toothpaste nothing much more to say about that. It's good value for money, it's not as disgusting as some minty toothpaste I've had in the past...
alessyagiuliani G.
Nobleton, ON
It lasts for the day. It doesn't keep your teeth white for more than the day. They get you with that. Using a strip everyday and containing only 14 strips per box
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?