BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Brooke W.
El Reno, OK
I used this product before my wedding day and it made my teeth the whitest they have ever been! I could have not been happier! The product is well worth the prices especially if you have a big day coming up like I did! i will definitely keep using it!!
Brooke L.
Savannah, GA
Keeps teeth white and clean. Extra minty flavor just like I like! Crest is my go to brand for teeth whitens and floss/toothpaste. I've never been disappointed. I buy it anywhere like target or cvs. I will continue to keep buying crest products.
Samantha R.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great product! Makes my mouth and teeth feel clean and refreshed. Helps with whitening teeth as well. Pricing isn't horrible and can be found at any local supermarket, pharmacy or bulk stores. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else!
Rowan R.
This toothpaste is perfect for keeping up your white teeth in between whitening treatments. It always leaves a fresh taste in my mouth and never disappoints. It's met my expectations and has ensured my habitual coffee drinking doesn't stain my teeth.
Hannah B.
St. Louis, MO
My go-to toothpaste. I've used it since I was a kid and my mom bought it, and I came back to it after trying other brands as an adult. It's gentle yet provides a distinct whitening difference. Good value, good product, and I would recommend it highly.
Mariah W.
I love this product! It has great flavor so that way your not gagging the whole time your brushing your teeth. I would definatley buy again. It has a nice packaging. The tooth paste is gentle to your mouth. I recommend this product to everybody 100%!
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I used to use this stuff and it worked really well. I tend to switch Brands pretty often so right now I'm using Arm & Hammer whitening toothpaste but this stuff really works just as well.
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
My favorite toothpaste!! I've been using crest for years and would never switch to another brand. My teeth feel clean and fresh plus they get nice and white Ana STAY white!! I have never experienced sensitivity like most whitening tooth pastes can do.
Jennifer B.
Avondale, AZ
I like that this toothpaste has a lot of health benefits added along with the whitening factor. No complaints as far as making my teeth sensitive. And I do notice that they stay a little whiter. But u don't make it easy as I'm an avid coffee and wine drinker.
Lauren P.
Lebanon, TN
Want white teeth but can't afford expensive whitening products? No worry.This Crest whitening toothpaste is all you need. It works so well in a short time. It is very effective. I use this product twice a day, and it leaves my mouth feeling wonderful.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?