BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Thaspen H.
abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I love me some crest for my pearls. Haha not only do they protect and give lasting results, but they also leave you with fresher breath and a wide automatic smile.
Amal A.
At first I though it's gonna whiten my teeth from the very first time but no it just does it works and with time it whitens ur teeth a bit u see a difference in ur teeth
Sonia M.
Saint Chamond
It's a pretty good toothpaste nothing much more to say about that. It's good value for money, it's not as disgusting as some minty toothpaste I've had in the past...
alessyagiuliani G.
Nobleton, ON
It lasts for the day. It doesn't keep your teeth white for more than the day. They get you with that. Using a strip everyday and containing only 14 strips per box
Marlene J.
toronto, ON
Crest toothpaste is a well known leader in toothcare products using this the taste is refreshing & doesn't sting. Mouth & teeth are refreshed & feeling clean. Teeth where brighter since using this 1 wk ago - have to see if they actually turn a little more whiter. The product is fairly priced at regular price & even better on sale.
Alittle toothpaste goes along way - foaming action.
Have bought it a couple times. The Crest pro-whitening was maybe a little effective, haven't seen much difference with the teeth. Packaging is good and easy to use. Reapeat user.
Engy g.
damietta
Its really good i love it it keeps my breathe really fresh.its effective but not much.that wouldnt effect negativley on the skin and teeth.wich i love . Its a nice packaging. I bought it from the drug store.theres no improvement needed.i buy it all the time actually
Soily V.
Recomendada Pasta dental para encias más saludable en 4 semanas  Contiene el
efectivo poder antibacteriano del Fluoruro de Estaño estabilizadoAyuda a eliminar la placa a lo largo de la línea de las encías y a interrumpir el ciclo de la gingivitis principal ingrediente activo provee un aumento en el poder antibacteriano
shelley f.
Its my favorite brand of toothpaste. I enjoy prohealth and sensitive varieties. They go on sale often and I just stock up. I would recommend this to anyone. This leaves your mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh. I drink a lot of coffee and I feel that the whitening bonus helps keep the stains off my teeth.
Dawn C.
Maniwaki, Quebec
About half an hour after using this toothpaste, I would shed a thin layer of skin from the inside of my mouth. It was not painful but I am not sure how many times this can happen without causing problems. I thought it was kinda creepy. I liked the grit in the toothpaste but found that it didn't "suds up" enough. My mouth did feel clean after. I did not really see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I think this product has potential to do what it claims for certain people but I don't think the price is worth it. I will not be buying or recommending this product.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?