BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
So to be fair I've only been using the product about a month now but I have already began seeing small changes in the whiteness of my teeth! I was just a doubting Thomas before this! I'll continue to use it and would recommend!
Stephanie M.
Pictou, NS
Crest pro health whitening is a great smooth toothpaste with a minty fresh taste. Leaves your mouth feeling completely refreshed for hours and gradually and visibly whitens teeth. Would definitely reccomend to others !
Nicola W.
Ramsey, Cambridgeshire
Saw effects after about four uses - my sensitive gums began to ache after that so I began using it less frequently. I purchased it online and the RRP. I continue to use it every third brush to keep on top of things!
Meis B.
Dubai, Dubai
It really does make my teeth look lighter and clean. It has an ordinary toothpaste packaging. I bought in carrefour. I recommend it. It's beyond what i expected.
Gabriela V.
Bayamon
BEST WHITENING TOOTHPASTE IN THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!! I recommend it 100%, it leaves my teeth white af and it also has a really strong mint flavor so you have the minty good breath for a couple hours, which is awesome
Cassidy R.
Edmonton
Crest has the best toothpaste all around! I love this one because I see a difference in whiteness of teeth compared to other whitening toothpastes I have used. Crest tastes so good, so it is our go-to toothpaste!
Dara M.
The first teeth whitening product I ever used and I have to say it didn't disappoint!! Very affordable and really does work! Easy to use and feels comfortable! Will definitely use again and recommend to friends
Remi D.
Abu Dhabi
This whitening toothpaste from crest works amazingly with its whitening striped or even just the mouthwash from it. I ended up not needing to get professional whitening at the doctor cause this did the trick.
Allanah M.
Glasgow
I have only ever tried this product once along with their teeth whitening strips. I product was amazing, and gave me long lasting results. I would love to use this product again, however they seem to very expensive
Julia S.
El Paso, TX
I am sincerely not a big fan of Crest i think it is a simple but still it's not of the bad brands that I have thought of using still, i think it's a normal toothpaste it's not like the best thing in my opinion
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?