BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Tori L.
New Hamburg
I didn't notice a very large difference but good taste didn't hurt or burn from the mint. My expectations were not met with this product and I was a little bit disappointed but it is hard to find a good whitening toothpaste.
Kim C.
Stockport, England
After getting my braces removed I was looking for a non bleaching way to whiten my new perfect smile and I truly believe that the Crest whitening toothpaste genuinely does make my smile bright white. I always get positive comments on my smile.
Kate G.
Royal Wootton Bassett
I love the scent and taste of this product, decent sized tube, it showed a slight improvement but for my teeth I need something a tad stronger. Nice packaging however and a fresh gentle taste and scent. Would maybe buy again.
Madison g.
Toronto
This is just your regular toothpaste. It does the job of cleaning and keeping your breath fresh, but I don't think it is the best for whitening. Bought it because it was on sale. Would buy again unless I found better option.
Brenda M.
Anthony , TX
This toothpaste is really good, let's your mouth clean and fresh. It's very gentle, with good quality and with a good price too. I will buy this again, it satisfies my needs. I totally will recommend this product to others.
Summer B.
Cambridgeshire
Nice toothpaste, not one I use often as I mainly use other brands however has a nice taste to it! It meets expectations as it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and teeth white! Don't really have any improvement recommendations
Maria M.
Ottawa, KY
I love this toothpaste because it's great at freshening my breath, and my mouth always feels very clean after using it. This is the brand / type we usually go for. It does whiten pretty good considering it is a toothpaste
Gledysmar G.
I've used this because it was the best brand I could reach for. But I don't like it that much, I always will prefer colgate. I got them from a local drugstore. It has a great taste but I don't think this works that much.
Karina D.
Plymouth, Devon
This is a good toothpaste. I can't remember if it had the blue balls in it, which I find harsh on my gum. Always available on offer in either boots or Superdrug. And one of the best valued toothpaste for whitening around
Martyna P.
Cumbernauld , North Lanarkshire
Favourite toothpaste of all time!! Been using this for a while now and do not think I'll be changing any time soon. Helps to keep my teeth nice and white. Very gentle on my teeth and will continue to but this toothpaste
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?