BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Brooke W.
El Reno, OK
I used this product before my wedding day and it made my teeth the whitest they have ever been! I could have not been happier! The product is well worth the prices especially if you have a big day coming up like I did! i will definitely keep using it!!
Cindy T.
McAlisterville
We have used Crest for years. Started with this brand for the whitening not to long ago. We love it. And it’s not over priced like a lot of the other brands. Crest is a trusted brand that has been around forever ! Try it folks you won’t be disappointed!
Michelle M.
Great toothpaste, a little bit...spicy?......but overall it isn't too expensive and works great and makes your teeth feel super clean. I would absolutely recommend, and can say that it has met my expectations every time, you wont be disappointed.
Brianne C.
Metairie, LA
I use crest products sometimes and Colgate other times. This was a product that didn't do anything for me. The flavor wasn't great at all and I had tissue sloughing. It isn't a bad price but I would recommend Colgate Total before I would recommend this.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I alternate toothpaste based on the brands I find on sale, but when pissible I purchase this one. My husband cannot use regular toothpaste becuase he has very sensative teeth, but once in a while he brushes with this one to get a clean and sparkly feel.
Tyler S.
Kenton, OH
This toothpaste didn't seem to whiten my teeth as much as I had hoped. I'm an avid coffee drinker and need something stronger. My teeth did feel very clean all day long. For a regular tooth paste I'd buy it again. For a whitening toothpaste I would not.
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
I use this toothpaste everyday to keep my teeth clean and white. I love the minty flavor. This is always the toothpaste I buy and although it is pricey it is worth it. It is gentle on my teeth with a strong mint flavor. I would buy this again and again.
Nicolas G.
Otto
This toothpaste is one of the best toothpaste I've ever used in my life! It fills my mouth with a lot of mint and I enjoy it. It doesn't give you that after taste that every other toothpaste brand leaves in your mouth it is perfect for me and my health.
Rachel H.
I like the toothpaste, strip, mouth wash, everything! But sometimes I just don't see the effectiveness of those products as much as I would like. But they most definitely help (I drink a lot of coffee and tea) so my teeth have gotten yellow over time :(.
Mollee C.
Midland , TX
The only toothpaste I use anymore. Keep my teeth bright and white. And it seems to not irritate my gums like other toothpastes in the past. Very gentle and definitely met my expectations. Has a great taste too and I would recommend this toothpaste
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?