BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Laura M.
Retford
These are a good product if you already have white teeth, if not you really are starting from the bottom to get your teeth as white as you'd want! They are perfect if you want to keep up with the whiteness of your teeth. Easy product to use and never made my teeth sensitive.
Noosh M.
Its really good i love it it keeps my breathe really fresh.its effective but not much.that wouldnt effect negativley on the skin and teeth.wich i love . Its a nice packaging. I bought it from the drug store.theres no improvement needed.i buy it all the time actually.
Samantha P.
Croft Road, Montrose
I can't afford to have my teeth whitened professionally so products like this are always useful! I found this to be true to its word and I found my teeth looked much whiter and cleaner after a short period of using it. I'm quite happy to pay for it as it works so well.
Mommy V.
We love this toothpaste! We have used other brands and keep going back to this particular toothpaste. It doesn't leave a weird film on your teeth and it tastes much better than other brands! I think it does an excellent at whitening your teeth! Our go to toothpaste!!
Sasha A.
Winter Garden, FL
Sensación refrescante en la boca, mientras mayor sea la frecuencia de uso mejor será el resultado blanqueador aunque no hay que abusar. El empaque me gusta mucho, la presentación también. Es uno de los productos que siempre es una buena idea tenerlos en casa.
Rommy R.
Si quieres tener una sonrisa bella utiliza Crest ProHealth, elimina las manchas de nuestros dientes, cuida nuestras encillas, combate la caries , la gingivites, sarro, y el blanco es perfecto. y  podrás lucir unos dientes radiantes, sin miedo a sonreir. :)
Jenna F.
Winnipeg, MB
great toothpaste, and if used regularly i have noticed my teeth a shade or two lighter. This is a big help for someone who drinks a lot of coffee through out the day to keep me going! The tube is a great size for traveling or just using at home. Love crest!
Kim J.
Uphall Station, West Lothian
The crest whitening strips are easy to use at home, and lived up to my expectations, the only negative about this product is that it leaves your teeth quite sensitive after use, but this is common with most whitening kits. I would recommend this product
Dalena N.
Langley, BC
Great toothpaste, although the paste isn't really think, more on the liquid side.  Leaves my teeth feeling refresh and white. The downside is the cap. You really got to make sure you close it properly or else the toothpaste will drip onto your counters.
Yelitza R.
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto. Deja la sensación de limpieza profunda en la boca. Ideal para la higiene bucal de toda la familia. No irrita ni tiene fuerte sabor. La usamos a diario y obtenemos muy buenos resultados. Buena relación precio-calidad. Recomendada!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?